(Bags on board worth 1 point and in hole worth 3 points)
1. “Player A” throws one bag then “Player B” throws one bag until all four thrown.
2. Players can knock bags of other players off board or in hole(3 pts for opponent).
3. After all four bags are thrown each player counts his score.
4. The difference in Player A & Player B is the net score for the toss.
5. Then throw toward the opposite board. (Both players throw from same end)
6. Couples can play with one partner of each team at each board.
7. Game is 21 (Couples play, each person must throw equal times to end game)
8. Juvenile distance is 21 feet and Adult is 31 feet (hole to hole)