Fall Garage Sale information:
Several residents requested that we have private garage sale for Friday afternoon for residents that are going to have their personal stuff in the garage sale on Saturday. Any ideas of how we could accomplish this would be appreciated.
The Board of Directors has agreed to allow POA members to run their sales independently on Friday, October 27, 2017
The following conditions apply to the Fall Garage Sale:
- Each participating member will be responsible for advertising his garage sale.
- Merchandise may be displayed on Saturday, October 28th between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- The garage sale signs may be placed in front yards on Saturday, October 28, 2017.
- · Additional Reminders and/or Suggestions:
- Garage sale participants and non-participants are urged to rope off driveways and property to ensure easy access to / from your home and to protect your yard and/or sprinkler systems.
- Due to traffic concerns, residents living along County Road 12 are urged to contact a friend inside our subdivision.
- The streets should be open in time for mail delivery (which is now later in the day) and our delivery person will make every effort to reach your mailbox. We have spoken with the local postmaster and if parked cars prevent access to a mailbox that mail will be held and delivered on Monday.
- It has been suggested that each participant could place balloons on their mailbox to indicate that you are having a sale at your home.
- · Thank you for your interest and participation.
· · · DO NOT PUT GARAGE SALE SIGNS IN MEDIAN OF FOLEY BEACH EXPRESS. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!